Your safety, comfort and enjoyment at this year’s City of Derry International Choir Festival is our number one priority. We will be following all government guidelines with regards to events and this page will be regularly updated as things change. Please check again before you visit for the latest information.
BEFORE YOU VISIT THE FESTIVAL
1. Check for symptoms.
Do not attend if;
● You or any of your household are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
● You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days
● You have been identified as the close contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days
2. Before your visit, we recommend that you take an NHS lateral flow test. Please only attend the festival if the result is negative.
3. Allow more time. There may be additional checks and procedures to complete at our events, so please leave plenty of time for your arrival.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
1. We will be operating in a COVID-safe manner and following all guidelines, and would ask customers to remain considerate of staff and fellow audience members.
2. All festival staff and crew will be taking part in a Test and Trace scheme throughout festival week. All will wear protective face coverings during festival events.
3. All venues will have entry and exit systems in place and audiences will be asked to adhere to these.
4. Hand sanitiser will be available on arrival and exit at all festival venues.
5. We recommend the continued wearing of face coverings at all events, unless exempt.
6. Seating will be distanced and capacity at each event will be limited to facilitate this. Audiences will be asked to keep your distance from other audience members/participants, stay in your place where possible, and avoid moving around the venue.
7. Contact tracing information will be collected at each event from all participants and held by the festival for a period not exceeding 28 days. Festival staff will liaise with contact tracing services where necessary.
AFTER YOUR VISIT
If you experience COVID-19 symptoms within 48 hours of attending one of the festival events, you must inform the PHA and the Choir Festival for track and trace purposes.
N.B. See additional COVID info for each event by clicking on the links below.
Download our 2021 programme book here